Saturday, July 25, 2009

From My Neighbor, Eddy


Hi Jim,How's this for a six sentences story?Jim, my next door neighbor, parked his sporty convertible in my driveway because his driveway was blocked by landscaper trucks.I really looked rich and cool leaning against the fender and waving to the passing traffic, however, had no takers to the FOR SALE sign.Late that day Jim went to put the top up. but the car wasn't in his driveway and he thought it had been stolen so he called the sheriff.A racist black police officer came to my house and after civil discussion ascended into a shouting match with me telling the officer to butt-off, I was arrested and given a free ride to the free county hotel.After being fingerprinted, stripped searched, photographed, I was led to a cell with two cots and three inmates.As the cell door clanked behind me the alarm clock sounded and I awoke quickly wiping the sweat from my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment